AI BlockChain Career Descriptions
AI BlockChain is looking for talented people to integrate our technology into our clients existing platforms as well as to research, develop and execute our unique solution to keep us on top of the foodchain. We are seeking the most disciplined hungriest architects of Bitcoin, cryptographers, cypherpunks, entrepreneurs, as well as leaders from the business, security, policy and open-source communities.
AI BlockChain is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, gender, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Core Tech Engineer
Pioneering advancements in crypto currencies, open assets and smart contracts, AI BlockChain is the first company extending capabilities at the protocol level to support the application of Bitcoin and blockchain technology to a broad range of asset types. The extension mechanism of sidechains, the company’s initial area of focus, allows any number of so far unthought of developments to happen in an open and interoperable way. A champion of Bitcoin’s ethos, AI BlockChain supports values of decentralization, end-to-end security, user control, and open, permissionless innovation.
AI BlockChain is seeking experienced software developers to build the future of trustless transaction systems, extending the innovation pioneered by the Bitcoin system to new domains and applications and building systems which improve personal autonomy and security by minimizing third-party trust. These positions require working on complex and unforgiving cryptographic consensus infrastructure which has unusual requirements for software reliability and transparency, necessitating good communications skills and a detail-oriented perspective.
Primary job responsibilities
- Analyze, design, and implement mission-critical back-end transaction processing software and protocols, including infrastructure for the Bitcoin network
- Analyze, design, and implement user-facing interfaces (libraries, RPCs, CLIs, GUIs) for these systems
- Create systems which extend trustless decentralized technology such as blockchains to new application domains
- Build infrastructure which can withstand attacks from both skilled and well-funded adversaries as well as inexperienced users
- Contribute to the development and implementation of cryptographic protocols
- Contribute technical designs to standards-setting efforts
- Help establish best practices for the development of systems in this space
- Engineer systems which are, by design, limited in their ability to undermine their users’ interests
- Review the designs and implementations of these systems by collaborators inside and outside of the company
- Support the policy, sales, and communications team so they can speak accurately about the potentials and limitations of the relevant technologies
- Resume/CV or LinkedIn profile.