AI BlockChain Career Descriptions
AI BlockChain is looking for talented people to integrate our technology into our clients existing platforms as well as to research, develop and execute our unique solution to keep us on top of the foodchain. We are seeking the most disciplined hungriest architects of Bitcoin, cryptographers, cypherpunks, entrepreneurs, as well as leaders from the business, security, policy and open-source communities.
AI BlockChain is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, gender, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Mobile Developer (Android)
Our engineering team is the core of our organization, defining our identity as firm and differentiating our products from the rest of the market. By joining the team as a developer, you’ll have the chance to work with an awesome group of technologists as we build a global, transformative business and lead innovation across the Bitcoin software ecosystem – widely recognized as the preeminent computer science breakthrough of this generation.
We are looking for an amazing Mobile Developer (Android) to join our growing development team.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Pay extreme attention to detail regarding the security and safety of our users’ wallets.
- Encourage best practices and a high level of code quality amongst the team.
- Collaborate with engineers and management to help determine product roadmap.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- 2+ years professional experience working with Java and the Android SDK / Android Studio. Have at least one or two apps in the store.
- You think a working proof-of-concept is the best way to make a point. You strive on proving that speed and quality are not conflicting; and that you can achieve both at the same time.
- Resume, CV, and/or your LinkedIn profile.