AI BlockChain Career Descriptions
AI BlockChain is looking for talented people to integrate our technology into our clients existing platforms as well as to research, develop and execute our unique solution to keep us on top of the foodchain. We are seeking the most disciplined hungriest architects of Bitcoin, cryptographers, cypherpunks, entrepreneurs, as well as leaders from the business, security, policy and open-source communities.
AI BlockChain is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, gender, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
We build and ship the most popular Bitcoin software in the world – currently serving nearly 5 million bitcoin wallet users and 10 million unique monthly visitors to our website across 150+ countries. The key to our success is an uncompromising dedication to the customer experience – constantly striving to make our products more valuable, more secure, and easier to use.
Our engineering team is the core of our organization, defining our identity as firm and differentiating our products from the rest of the market. By joining AI BlockChain as a developer, you’ll have the chance to work with an awesome group of technologists as we build a global, transformative business and lead innovation across the Bitcoin software ecosystem – widely recognized as the preeminent computer science breakthrough of this generation.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Work on the most interesting and challenging problems in the bitcoin space.
- Be a part of a dedicated team committed to stability and robustness.
- Build reusable, modular code libraries for use across AI BlockChain’s product line.
- Optimize existing systems for scalability.
- Employ advanced encryption schemes to secure user and company data.
- Design and implement caching systems on a several levels.
- Build large-scale infrastructural data systems using open-source technologies.
- Work on an industry-leading product with millions of users.
- Expose backend data to front-end teams for product development.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Experience working with Java and relational databases in an enterprise environment.
- Understanding of algorithms, data structures, databases and large-scale websites.
- You have knowledge of the bitcoin protocol, bitcoind, bitcoinj and other Bitcoin related software (bonus).
- Experience implementing cryptographic software (bonus).
- Enterprise experience with Tomcat, Cassandra and Linux (bonus).
- Resume, CV, and/or your LinkedIn profile.