AI BlockChain Career Descriptions
AI BlockChain is looking for talented people to integrate our technology into our clients existing platforms as well as to research, develop and execute our unique solution to keep us on top of the foodchain. We are seeking the most disciplined hungriest architects of Bitcoin, cryptographers, cypherpunks, entrepreneurs, as well as leaders from the business, security, policy and open-source communities.
AI BlockChain is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, gender, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
System Engineer/DevOps Engineer
The key to our success is an uncompromising dedication to the customer experience – constantly striving to make our products more valuable, more secure, and easier to use.
Our engineering team is the core of our organization, defining our identity as firm and differentiating our products from the rest of the market. By joining AI BlockChain as a Developer, you’ll have the chance to work with an awesome group of technologists as we build a global, transformative business and lead innovation across the Bitcoin software ecosystem – widely recognized as the preeminent computer science breakthrough of this generation.
We are looking for an amazing DevOps Engineer to join our engineering team.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Optimize existing systems for scalability.
- Build large-scale infrastructure.
- Use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools.
- Build continuous deployment/integration solutions.
- Work on web-scale monitoring systems.
- Work in strict collaboration with developers.
- Participate in an on-call rotation
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration.
- Experience working with configuration management solutions.
- You have a passion for learning new technologies.
- You believe that communication/collaboration is one of the most important point in DevOps culture.
- Good knowledge of scripting languages (knowledge of Java is a plus).
- Good knowledge of best practices for web-scale infrastructure.
- Good knowledge of container solutions.
- Experience working with cloud solutions (AWS or GCP)
- Bonus: Experience working with collocated deployments
- Bonus: Experience working with, or knowledge of, the bitcoin protocol.
- Knowledge of continuous integration systems is a plus.
- Resume, CV, and/or your LinkedIn profile.